Next Club House Shootout Tourney coming in August! More info to come soon!
$225.00 per team (cash/check) $25 bucks goes to The Club. 40% of the prize money will go to the team with the largest marlin over 300 lbs. The remaining 60% will be divided equally, 20% each to largest qualifying Ahi, Mahi and Ono. Open the rules PDF below for details and specifics. ($231.75 by credit card)
To read the Club House Shootout Rules, click Download File to right